Saturday, December 13, 2008

Getting Some "Z's"


My doctor just prescribed Ambien to help me sleep. I woke up over two hours ago and I'm still zombie-like drowsy. New med hangovers are never fun. I have read that there can be some other much worse side effects while on the drug though. These side effects have made me afraid to try it, but my doctor feels it might help. My sister took it a while back and slept till almost noon on a weekday. They almost sent someone over to her house to make sure she was okay. There have even been reports of some people driving or making phone calls while asleep. That being said, if anyone sees me driving down the street with my eyes closed please call my cell to wake me. Wait, I might just answer in my sleep...darn. Now that I think about it, I just might be asleep right now!

1 comment:

Sara Ellen said...

Hope you are sleeping well, but not all day now! And that your 2009 is off to a great start.Don't you guys go to Hawaii soon? See you soon :)