Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Support


When you are going through a rough time like I am at the moment, you realize how important your friends and family are. I went over and hung out with a few friends last night for some girl time. We didn't do anything but eat some dinner and chat, but it really helped me a lot. Just being around them made me feel some happiness...something I haven't been very familiar with lately. It's nice to have that support. Sometimes you need the strength of others to find your own strength during rough times. The old saying is that "there is safety in numbers", and I believe that applies to more than just surviving a walk down a dark alley. Surrounding yourself with caring, positive, and strong people will help you survive every aspect of life. I am lucky to have a wonderful family and circle of friends. They are my support system, safety net, and can of mace for the bad times in my life. Thanks for being there and I love you all.

No comments: